<

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Daily Photo Family Theme suggestion

Hi all,
if you like this idea, perhaps you can post it on your own DP blog as a way of passing the word!

Next Saturday, April 30, I propose a theme in which we all take shots of our own towns that look like, suggest or refer to somewhere else (a la Eric's recent Paris picture that looked like Los Angeles, or Ham's of a "Parisian" cafe in London.) If your shot looks like or suggests another city that's part of the DP family, link out to that blog - we can hop around the world in total confusion about where we actually are!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

That would be fun - especially as I'll be in Weisbaden that day, lol.
My village looks the same all over, I'm afraid. It's so small!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Denton said...

I'm in. It is certainly a challenge.

12:32 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

Count me in, too. Great idea. I will keep my eyes peeled.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Good idea..i got to start looking !

4:08 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

I'm in as well!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Michael Salone said...

I'm looking for India or Paris in CT today, but don't see it. Maybe it will show up when you wake up your time. Can't wait!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home