<

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What lies behind

I'm always fascinated by what you can see hidden behind the facades of the streetscape. The house on the left is one in a row of ordinary houses on Main Street, right across the street from my house. My back yard view is nothing much - a few trees and a house behind me. But if I lived on this side of the street, I could go out on my balcony and look at the rolling hills and farm fields, which look different in every season and in every light. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger G Fraser said...

looks autumnal with the oranges and reds in the background.

12:59 PM  
Blogger somebody said...

must be great to wake up with a view like that..

3:58 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Yes, they have a really nice view from their balcony! That'll be gorgeous when all the leaves are out.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

That is a gorgeous view! Wow!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Very lovely! I would love to have a view like that...

4:43 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

I'd love to have breakfast out on that balcony!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home