<

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Great Beast

An ox, maybe? I came around the corner and slammed on the brakes when I saw this - this photo fails to convey how HUGE this creature is. Jealous as I am of those of you in exciting big cities like Paris, New York, Venice, Barcelona, Los Angeles, Paris, Porto, Hong Kong and did I mention Paris... I will keep on documenting the bucolic rural character of my town, knowing that for all of you, it's a nice breath of fresh country air (before you go back to your fine art, fine food, great architecture, interesting surprising people....) Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

What a funny beastie!
It looks almost like one of those highland cows - my friend has two - but they are reddish. (same sort of shaggy faces and horns though!)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Blandine said...

It seems to be very strong! Actually stronger than our cows of normandy (France. See the fourth picture of http://blandine-auge.blogspot.com) Pretty picture! I like your town, Jenny!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Denton said...

Great post which shows rural life which many DP bloggers don't have access to. Bravo.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

aw..Nice capture!! adorable creature ! really "beefy " !!!

you're not the only one who's missing the city life! me,I'd be happy just if we move to Budapest..lol! :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

How true Jenny, your blog is unique to big city photo blogs, and I will never be bored of looking at the greens, animals and trees and etc...thank you and very nice photo...

12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a cutie, if a huge animal can be cute! I love the bangs!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home