<

Monday, June 19, 2006

Just before the storm at Mudge Pond

We spend just about every evening and most weekends at our little town beach. Tonight, the kids were racing around, and I was snapping pictures as fast as I could, before a giant thunderstorm struck. We made it to the car in time, but I stopped to shop on the way home and got drenched bringing in the groceries. (It's Angelina Jolie's fault - if I hadn't stopped to look at her baby pictures I'd have gotten home in time!)

I got at least a dozen good photos tonight - it's always a challenge to pick the ONE that represents the rest! Usually I just post the rest on my other blog, but I won't have much time to shoot in the next few days so I'll probably just draw from tonight's batch for a while. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger kostas said...

I think you have many good moments there!New England is a very nice area with interesting small villages.I love the winter there.
Regards from Thessaloniki.kostas.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

wonderful shot jenny!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Celine said...

I like the silhouette of the girl and the swings in the forefront of the photo. It creates a nice effect. The area looks like a beautiful place to be, with the hills and trees in the background.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Nice shot. I really like the name of the pond for some reason. Mudge pond has a great home town feel to it.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

That's a lovely photo! And the park looks like fun!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home