<

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

100 minus three


I was invited on our local radio station, WQQQ-FM, a few days ago to talk about an event my organization is hosting, the Family Arts Festival. Joe, the host, is a great guy - easy to talk to and very welcoming to nonprofits like mine. Robin runs the Millerton Market and she comes on every week too - she brought all kinds of delicious food including a savory bread pudding with chili pepper - yum. I love radio - in another life I would have been a talk show host!

PS in three days it's my 100th posting - can't wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

100 posting in three more days, wow congratulation!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

It looks like you were having a feast. I like radio too, in my house it's always on.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

That sounds like it would be fun.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Hey, we have a difference of three days:) You must go to that radio station again on sunday for a different interview!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

wow...do you have a photo of yourself there?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home