<

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Blueberries and raspberries


Ellsworth Farm has a wonderful 'pick your own' operation in Sharon - they have strawberries in early summer, blueberries and raspberries now, and all kinds of apples throughout the fall. I went to pick some raspberries today, and the only other people there at 4:30 on a summer afternoon was this family. Remarkably, they were French - the mom kept saying things to the kids like "ne pas mange!" and "C'est superbe!" A few other pictures of my berry pleasant afternoon here. including a special one for Passante.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

What a sweet photo. I hope your berries were as nice as this scene.
-Kim

1:54 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I LOVE blueberries, and we can't get them here in France!

8:00 AM  
Blogger kjola said...

hi Jenny
thanx you visited my Polish Katowice photoblog :) I've put a link to google.maps to show where my city is located, you can have a look.

Here is a link to Łomża :)
http://tinyurl.com/kjf5q

it is to the north east of Warsaw.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Passante said...

Lovely image and (oh dear, I am about to sound like my late mother) how delightful to see little girls in dresses!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very nice photo.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Matthieu said...

Why do you think those nice little French girls were not allowed to eat their picking ? Did the mother plan to cook a nice pastry with the berries ?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home