<

Friday, July 07, 2006

The challenges of being a photoblogger!


This is just one of the many dogs that bark at me as I make my rounds of the neighborhood. The day I took this, my mind was elsewhere as I strolled along Main Street - I nearly jumped out of my skin when the dog leaped at me and started barking hysterically. The owner was standing nearby and he just laughed, saying, "don't worry, that's as close as he'll come - there's an electric fence. Besides, he just wants to play!" It made me feel better - a little!

Tomorrow is Post Number 100 - can't wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

If a dog is snarling at you and the owner says "he just wants to play" what ever you do, DON'T RUN!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger John said...

Considering his demeaner, you took a good shot.. crrisp and clear.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

I would be scared of that dog as well.

7:56 AM  
Blogger alice said...

I read somewhere that when you see this sort of aggressive dogs, you musn't look them in the eyes (sign that you want to fight) but to their hindquarters (sign of domination): easy to say, difficult no to go away running!(I hope my English words aren't too badly choosen?)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

That dog is scary looking and I am a dog person! I don't know if I would have attempted that shot!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home