<

Monday, July 31, 2006

It's Theme Day Again!


Once again, the DP Family has chosen a theme - this month, it's a self-portrait in a favorite place. This isn't necessarily my favorite place, but when I saw this sculpture in Great Barrington, MA, I thought it would make for a fun self-portrait for our theme day. Another self-portrait in a much-beloved spot in Sharon is here!

To see what everyone else has chosen to do, follow the ring: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, this is great. It's a picture and a puzzle.

And I love the previous day's face painting pictures.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Very cool photo Jenny!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

I love the idea for your self portrait.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

that's cool pic, Jenny!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

I didn't realise it was a collage until I looked at the larger picture.

Very nicely done.

3:12 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

wonderful jenny!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Kathrine said...

This is beautiful!!
I really like it - and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one in the world taking photos of my feet ;-)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Excellent, that is a very good idea. I have looked fro something like that in Paris yesterday and could not find it.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Jenny, that's a great one!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Nice idea to use the sculpture as part of the portrait picture! Bravo!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Nice illusion effect jenny.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Denton said...

I like your "Me at Mudge Pond" photo the best.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Cool! You placed yourself into art, making new art!

4:48 PM  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

What a wonderful spot and creative idea to take your picture. I like it a lot!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home