<

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Everybody Loves A Show


I've been waiting all summer for a chance to show you our local theatre, Tri-Arts, right here in Sharon. I finally got it, when I won two free tickets to a special performance. (I put my name in a hat on Saturday at the Craft Fair and got the call the next day.) Every summer they do three big shows - Broadway musicals like My Fair Lady and Guys and Dolls, as well as some straight plays and concerts. They bring in Equity actors from New York for the lead roles, and many of the chorus parts are taken by local residents - we have a lot of talent around here. (I auditioned a few times and got cast in a show once, but couldn't manage the rehearsal schedule so didn't do it.) They have a summer theater training program and camp for kids and teens, too. A little photo essay about my evening at Tri-Arts here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats on scoring the free tickets. Love the photo essay -- especially like the shadow!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home