<

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Grand View


I drive past Grandview Farm every day. Once you're up on that hill, looking out the other side, the view is indeed amazing - rolling fields hills toward the sunset, a pond...it's a beautiful spot.

I'm back from vacation and will NOT be posting any pictures from my trip -- I took several hundred of my children, my parents, my siblings (and they of me) lounging on a cruise ship and wandering the streets of Halifax, Nova Scotia - a very nice city! Thank you Denton for keeping everything going while I was away!

4 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Reading between lines & paragraphs and elsewhere, I have the dsistinct impression that you'd have rather vacationed in Grandview, or somewhere away but similar..... HHHMmmm...

6:52 PM  
Blogger marjan hols reis photography said...

great holidays on a cruiseship!!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Farms are always good subjects for fotos. This one looks trim and serene at the sametime.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

NWM: no, not at all. I wouldn't have necessarily picked a cruise for my holiday but I enjoyed it! (The 5 day break from the computer was probably the best part!) I feel like I'm still no vacation since my kids are gone all week!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home