<

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Growth and change


There is a wildflower field I've been photographing obsessively since June. (I wish in retrospect I'd started in March!) It's changed a lot, obviously, and I wanted at some point to post a series of pictures -- a year in the life of a field. However, I won't be seeing that field anymore after next week - it's outside the daycare center my daughter has attended for over 3 years, but she's about to start school! Bye bye, day care, bye bye photographic subject. So I'll have a season in the life for my photo essay (early summer through late) and I can start a new series at school, which also has plenty of fields and flowers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would have been a great project! Too bad you have to drop it... but i'm sure a new subject will come along :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

what an apt title! it's exactly how I'm feeling now that I'm home from the festival.

can't wait for the school fields (should you decide on that for your next subject)

need to pop over to Stewart's soon.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home