<

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Are you my mother?


IMG_1073, originally uploaded by jahansell.

This reminds me (slightly) of that old children's book, in which a baby bird falls from the nest and searches for his mother - after asking everyone around, he finally asks a giant steamshovel "are you my mother" - and the steamshovel lifts up the bird and puts him back in his nest. (I think that's how it goes!) This visitor to my house was watched with interest as he did his work. Follow the link to Flickr where a set of "
"before and after" photos reside. Actually more work remains to be done, planting and beautifying, but the guys from Sharon's Upcountry Services, who did beautiful work, are finished. Thanks, Keith!

2 Comments:

Blogger buzzgirl said...

Shana Tovah!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Jenny, that's a lovely children's story, and you have a very charming backyard

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home