<

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Closing Night...so soon?


Of the nearly thousand pictures I took at tech and dress rehearsals, this isn't necessarily the best, but I chose it to post because it features my very game, very musical husband, Fred, behind and between the two leads (Harriet Tomasko as Katisha, and Tina McVey-Cody as Pitti-Sing - both are incredibly talented, funny, moving and have gorgeous voices!) Everyone else you see here are "locals" -- just in this shot you see a college professor, a veterinarian, 2 high school students, a land use planner and an art dirctor! But for this weekend, they are little maids from school and gentlemen of Japan!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another performer..cool. There's you, your hubby, Edwin, myself my two kids... anyone else in the daily bloggers I wonder?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Ame said...

Cute Jen! How long have you been involved with the theater? I'm a wanna-be performer...always have the chance to take on a role in my kids' elementary school (they do a play every year) but it's such a huge commitment and I just don't have the time...ya have to make your own costume too...but it really sounds like fun! I might do it next year, my youngest's last year in the school...go out with a bang! LOL! (=

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

his facial expression tells me he's enjoying it...interesting post!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home