<

Thursday, September 07, 2006

First Day of School



Anyone who has visited my blog recently knew I couldn't resist posting this photo - my younger daughter's first day of school - she's in pre-kindergarten! She isn't quite as over-the-top excited about all of it as I thought she'd be - she likes her class and teacher but she's been a bit anxious too. But she and her big sister, who's in the wonderful Mr. Q's second-grade class, are in for a great year, I'm sure if it!

y the way, if you are having trouble posting comments on my blog, it's because I've moved to something called "Blogger Beta." It's still full of bugs, but I can't switch back. To leave a comment, try selecting "other" or "anonymous" instead of using your regular identity! Or just send me an email! Thanks for your patience -I hope they have this fixed soon! I also cannnot leave comments on other blogs if they have not switched to Beta yet - sorry about that!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Their mother is out-of-town so I took my two grandkids to school. Had forgotten how both exciting and intimidating it can be, regardless of age when entering a new academic environment. Both children look healthy and happy!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

My youngest starts pre-school tomorrow and my oldest begins first grade so I can relate. Cute kids by the way.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughters are so cute. Like you, I was used to take a picture the first school day, but this year is quite special for our family: our oldste daughter (17) has passed her baccalauréat in june and she'll leave home in two weeks to study at 900 kilometers from here, in the east of France. I feel sad...Fortunately, our son (15) is still at home for two years.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Ineke said...

And look at the belly of the little one!
Nice kids Jenny!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look very lovely!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Endings and Beginnings personified! That's wonderful. They do indeed look happy. Was it before or after? No sign of first-day nerves. What a journey E's embarking on, eh?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

the little one doesn't look anxious at all, putting up a big cute smile, and the big sister, looks just like a big sister, "I'll take care of her, don't worry mom!"
Beautiful sweet photo Jenny

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home