<

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sheeptime


Just back from a weekend away in Columbus, Ohio (where I took no photos except of my kids and other relatives) I went cruising around this afternoon to see what I could see. I'd never noticed these sheep before - I was so enchanted by them, the horses and the donkeys that I've posted several more here. According to the neighbor, they belong to the folks who own Four Brothers Pizza. They were watching and laughing as the horse tried to eat my coat because I didn't have an apple for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Goodbye Columbus? I have to say that after seeing the inserted pictures, I think you chose the wrong one to post up front. There are several really outstanding compositions across them, like the horse apparently giving birth to as sheep. And the wonderful wonderful reflections!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home