<

Friday, December 29, 2006

4th best photo of 2006?


This is getting harder - every time I pick a photo now, I know others have to be eliminated. A few of you have submitted your nominees for my best photo of the year - thank you for taking the time to go through my archives - very generous of you! Interestingly, nobody agrees - there is maybe one picture all year that has gotten more than one vote. But Ruth's choices (the Ruth from "thereisnosuchthingasagodforsakentown.blogspot.com" not the Ruth from "ruth-boofie.blogspot.com" - both are great blogs!) are almost identical to mine! But I'm still counting down to Number 1 on January 1, when the whole Daily Photo Community has chosen the best photo of 2006 as our common theme. I'm getting tired of looking at my pictures - can't wait to see what everyone else picked!

Anyway, I originally called this one "Fields of Gold" and reprinted the lyrics from the Sting song with it. It's a field I pass daily (Sharon-Millerton Road) but can only glimpse from the roadside as it's behind a screen of trees. But this day in June, I was out on a "photo expedition" with my daughter and we both agreed to pull over and get out to take some pictures here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

Superbe photo, je sais pas comment tu fais pour restituer aussi bien les couleurs ?



Superb photograph, I do not know how you make to restore the colors as well?

1:51 PM  
Blogger AnalĂ­a said...

Great picture Jen, I loved it and I stole it hehe, now is in my desktop!! xoxoxo

10:59 AM  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola unas fotos preciosas un cielo muy bueno es su colorido un saludo y enhorabuena

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home