<

Wednesday, December 27, 2006


All this week I'm counting down a highly arbitrary selection of my top 8 photos of 2006, leading up to the Daily Photo theme day for January 1: the best photo of the year. You can still tell me your thoughts on your personal favorites from this year (Gerald from Hyde is doing the same but was kind enough to pick his top ten to make it easier for you to vote - great idea, Gerald, and sorry I didn't do the same!) I’ll take all votes into account when I make my final selection for the Year’s Best Picture.

Today’s shot is from early April, shortly after I started the blog. I think it's sweet!

7 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

magnifique, ces fleurs bleues sous la neige, c'est superbe.

splendid, these blue flowers under snow, it is superb

8:37 AM  
Blogger tr3nta said...

wishes of happy new year from Madrid...
___________________________________
http://tr3nta.blogspot.com
http://madridailyphoto.blogspot.com

8:38 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

I've just been through your archives and for me the best pictures are May 27: Roy Swamp; June 11: Turtle; July 25: Miles of Tails; Sep 2nd: Hurricane aftermath; Dec 9: Winter in Sharon

10:40 AM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

I love this photo. This is going to sound weird, but delicate flowers like this make me think of women. They may look delicate and small, but look how tough & tenacious they are! "You can't judge a book by its cover."

1:46 PM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

Jenny, I hope you have another outlet for these photos besides your blog! More people need to see your talent.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

what a delightful photograph.

Jenny, have a great New Year’s eve and all the best in 2007.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i echo everyone's comments. your picture looks great.

i can feel the crisp cold snow from your picture!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home