<

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chains


..my baby's got me locked up in chains... (that's for Mile Stones in Portugal!) When we go by the house that has these cement posts out in front, we pretend we're unhooking our mighty steeds, before galloping off down the green. ("My horse is named Beauty" says one. "Mine's Felicity" the other chimes in. "Actually, mine's called Arabella," says the first. "Actually mine's called ...." Ten minutes later we finally get going!) We don't know what they were used for really, but it seems a likely explanation!

4 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

When I first saw this on the portal, I thought it was some sort of sculpture. So cool how something "everyday" can look so beautiful!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

tu fais une serie tres graphique. Bravo j'aime beaucoup. je dirais qu'une chose : ENCORE


you make a very graphic series. Cheer I like much. I would say that a thing: STILL

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mile Stone Says:

Hi!!!!!!!!& Hello! Yes, it's Ole Mr emotional S-&-M MS himself. Or somebody else's self. Beatles first album, 1962, but NOT a Beatles original. I think it was by Paris Hilton....
BUT, oh WOW! What a terrific art photo. This new direction is going to take you to good plces, but I dont know what Sharon or DP HQ will think. Please carry on! Or...When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide where I stop and I go for a ride....

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jing said...

:))
mm...nice shot!!
give us lots to imagine!!

jing
shanghai daily photo

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home