<

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Countdown continued


All this week I'm counting down a highly arbitrary selection of my top 8 photos of 2006, leading up to the Daily Photo theme day for January 1: the best photo of the year. You can still tell me your thoughts on your personal favorites from this year - sorry I haven't preselected my finalists for you!

This one is from late May and I liked it so much I used it as the header of the blog. We had one violent thunderstorm after another this spring - they'd pass over quickly and the sun would soon return.

7 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

MAGNIFIQUE. Je sais je me repete, mais je ne vois rien d'autre a dire. couleur, paysage tout est superbe.
BRAVO

SPLENDID. I know I repeat myself, but I do not see anything else has to say. color, landscape all is superb. CHEER

1:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Wonderful! I love how vivid the colors are...it doesn't even look real!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

I looked through most of your archives and came up with these... I can't even rate them .. you have so many that are great. These are some that made me pause and look longer. That was my only criterion.

12/03 Holiday Season
11/20 Hills on Fire
11/12 Green Nov
10/20 Into the Distance
10/05 Fall Color
9/25 Fun With Photo Shop
9/20 Impressionism
9/15 Tuned In
9/7 First Day of School
[9/5 I love what you wrote on this day!]
7/12 Indian Lake at Dusk
6/20 Boys on the Dock

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Isn't that funny? Everyone keeps picking different ones. I love today's, too.

I don't know how you're going to pick!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this one. It's stunning. The colors are perfect.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

This is fun, to see what everyone else picks... so far Ruths' choices have been closed to my own! But Carol and Gerald have made me take another look at some others...it gets harder, not easier, especially since there's little agreement!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Zannnie said...

ohhh, great shot...Thanks, it's beautiful shot!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home