<

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Countdown to New Year's - 7th best?


The Daily Photo family has chosen its theme for January 1: the best photo of the year. I’ve decided to make it a week-long celebration – starting yesterday I’m counting down my favorite shots (though I keep changing my mind!)

I haven’t chosen the number 1 shot yet: I encourage my regular visitors to nominate (via email or comment) their personal favorites from this year – I’ll take all votes into account when I make my final selection for the Year’s Best Picture.

Today’s shot is from mid-October, just as a violent thunderstorm was lifting.

2 Comments:

Blogger tut-tut said...

Beautiful. The branches are lace-like above the row and trees, and the tone and color couldn't be more evocative. It'll be hard to find a best, I think!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

si c'est la septieme, j'attends avec impatience les autres...
if it is the seventh, I await the others impatiently…

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home