<

Friday, December 08, 2006

What's the Best Thing About the Holiday Season?


Parties! In my " real" life I'm a member of the Tri-State Chamber of Commerce, and went to their holiday party this evening, at the White Hart Inn in Salisbury (two towns over from Sharon.) The amazingly talented Wanda Houston performed carols and jazz standards, backed by the equally amazingly talented Scott Heth and band. (He also led the brass band at th tree lighting on Saturday, and he also runs Sharon Audubon!) (See also here.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

la soirée devait etre sympa. Normalement chaque année à la cathedrale d'evry, il y a des chants gospel, j'espere que cette année aussi, j'aime ça, c'est tellement agreable et fort.


the evening was to be sympathetic. Normally each year with the cathedral of evry, there are songs gospel, I hope that this year also, I like that, it is so pleasant and strong.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

looks like you've had a great time and in "real" life, I'm a party person :-)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Great photo. You can see her soul is in her singing.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Beautiful! So full of life and it warmed me up again after the previous snow.
I have forgotten what parties are, it's been so long. They just don't happen here like in London.
I WANNNA PARTY!!!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jing said...

oh, have a nice weekend~~
:))

jing
shanghai daily photo

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home