<

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sharon Mountain


There are many corners of Sharon I haven't yet explored. Max(x) has suggested I go up Jackson Corners Road; Jack invited me to come to Great Elm. I started with the former, over the weekend, driving all the back roads as the sun went down, from Jackson Road to Sharon Mountain to Surdan Mountain, with various detours, dead ends and false starts along the way. When I drove down East Street I thought I knew where I was going to end up, but I came out miles away on the opposite side of town - I was completely turned around. I'll show the photos I took as I wandered over the next few days. This barn is on Sharon Mountain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

encore une belle photo de maison de campagne.

still a beautiful photograph of country house.

3:08 AM  
Blogger don said...

nice picture still used?

http://everydayrotterdam.blogspot.com

5:59 AM  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Beautiful in its simplicity!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Steve Reed said...

Hi Jenny: I love your decaying barn photos. I always wonder what prompts a property owner to just leave a building and allow it to collapse. Seems like the property would be more valuable with maintained structures, doesn't it? (Maybe it's also taxed at a higher rate.)

Anyway, as usual, I love checking out your site and getting a quick glimpse of the country. :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Found you through Ruths link! I love your photos. Its great seeing other parts of the world through blogs! A small group of us have started a daily photo as well!!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home