<

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blowing


We only ended up with about 6 of 8 inches of snow, but it came down hard for a while. I went out at the peak of it and got this shot of the little sidewalk snow blower going by. This morning it took us hours to get out of the driveway - one car wouldn't start, and when we used the other car to jumpstart it went dead too. The guy who drives the plow started one, so my husband could take the kids to school, and the piano tuner started the other, but I still haven't left the house - there's a little more digging to do. Everyone is out on the street shoveling and playing in the snow, which is still mostly white and beautiful!

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

belle photo, j'aime beaucoup l'effet de la neige sortant du chasse-neige.


beautiful photograph, I like much the effect of snow leaving the snow-plough.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a blizzard -- coming down so fast and thick!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Great photo but I still prefer the sun and surf of Mexico! Stay warm.

2:24 PM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

Nice to see it, through my computer screen!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Betsey Hansell said...

Send me this Picture!!
MOM

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home