<

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Baby Face!


This little fellow was about three days old when I took this picture. My friends Gretchen and Randy, who live just down the road, acquired five fine fat sheep a few months back. They were told that one or two of them might be pregnant, but the vet couldn't tell. Sure enough, last Thursday morning when they went to visit, two newborn lambs had joined the flock. Apparently it's a good thing to handle the babies - I guess they need to get acclimated to humans - but the mom sure didn't like it.

Please please take a look at these photos I took - I adore these sheep with their hilarious faces, their way of racing around in a pack, and the wonderful baaa-ing! They're some of my favorite photos yet!

Sharon CT Daily Photo turns one year old on March 30 - how shall we celebrate?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

"Little lamb, who made thee? Sost thou know who made thee?" Can't help but think of Blake whenever I see one. This little lamb is very attractive!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

..have gone astray!"

very cute photo series. I love The Girls.

10:49 PM  
Blogger RUTH said...

Oh how sweet; just makes me want to cuddle it!

3:08 AM  
Blogger AnalĂ­a said...

I want one, I want one and just in case it's not clear I WANT ONE!!!
How are you doing Jenny? I miss coming here as often as I used to...
Anyway, I send you a big kiss.
Take care girl
Ani

11:43 AM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Very cute indeed & so many different colours. They do have great eyes, don't they? And the paschal week approaches.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Z said...

Just three days old! I would have guessed older, but then I know pretty much nothing about baby (farm) animals except maybe kittens. I'm learning a little though, living in the country in Switzerland like I do right now.

Hey, congrats on your upcoming blog birthday!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home