<

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Who loves NYC? Raise your hand!


everybody raise your hand, originally uploaded by jahansell.

This theme day is either a tribute to, or a picture from, another city and I happened to be in NYC the other day, snapping away. Eric often does shots of interesting store windows, so I grabbed this when I saw it!


Here are all the other Daily City Photoblogs - do you suppose any of them are posting picture of Sharon? Take a trip around the world and find out!
Monte Carlo, Monaco - Rome, Italy - Singapore, Singapore - Tenerife, Spain - Rotterdam, Netherlands - London, UK -
Montréal (QC), Canada - Melbourne, Australia - Naples (FL), USA - Bastia, France - Hong Kong, China - Mazatlan, Mexico - Buenos Aeres, Argentina - Manila, Philippines - Arradon, France - Madison (WI), USA - Evry, France - Seoul, Korea - Shanghai, China - Bucaramanga (Santander), Colombia - Sequim (WA), USA - Singapore, Singapore - Budapest, Hungary - Baziège, France - Hamburg, Germany - Toruń, Poland - Nelson, New Zealand - Madison (WI), USA - Vantaa, Finland - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Mainz, Germany - Dubai, UAE - Saint Paul (MN), USA - Cork, Ireland - Stockholm, Sweden - Menton, France - Tel Aviv, Israel - Albuquerque (NM), USA - Kitakami, Japan - Stayton (OR), USA - Szentes, Hungary - Stavanger, Norway - Grenoble, France - Villigen, Switzerland - Paris, France - Hyde, UK - Moscow, Russia - Joplin (MO), USA - Jakarta, Indonesia - Greenville (SC), USA - Cape Town, South Africa - Asheville (NC), USA - Seattle (WA), USA - Kyoto, Japan - nTokyo, Japan - Madrid, Spain - Auckland, New Zealand - Oulu, Finland - Lubbock (TX), USA - Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Baton Rouge (LA), USA - Sydney, Australia - Maple Ridge (BC), Canada - Vancouver, Canada - Seattle (WA), USA - Selma (AL), USA - Chandler (AZ), USA - Sharon (CT), USA - Manila, Philippines - Lyon, France - New York City (NY), USA - Los Angeles (CA), USA - Brookville (OH), USA - Hayle, UK - Wailea (HI), USA - Saarbrücken, Germany - San Diego (CA), USA - Boston (MA), USA - Saint Louis (MO), USA - Cypress (TX), USA

12 Comments:

Blogger Dsole said...

and this is so nice, Jenny!
I do love New York even i've never been to!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

an unusual tribute!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Interesting! But I'm wondering what these are used for.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am glad I came back because this time I can comment.

It is an unusual photograph and could be associated with a lot of medical trades.

I like your work.

My Theme Day portrait is of the "Peashooter" and the National Museum of the United States Air Force. Hope you like flying.

1:13 PM  
Blogger edwin s said...

can you see how high mine are? :)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*raise hands*!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Funky photo! I love NYC...could spend my days shopping and walking.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Pierre said...

I do :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Love it! So graphic and weird! My kind of photo! Can you guess my Maui May Theme?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Squirrel said...

My original home town..I love NY! I could not imagine having a photo blog of NYC--I would take 100 shots a day!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Lavenderlady said...

Oh how cute! Reminds me of eager students!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Steve Reed said...

Nice! Not to toot my own horn, but here's my ghoulish version on this same theme:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92156170@N00/459729739/

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home