<

Saturday, May 12, 2007

light in the woods


light in the woods, originally uploaded by jahansell.

Just a lovely glade in the woods. Trees are leafing out and the colors everywhere are so soft and subtle. I'm out of town for the weekend so am using up my last Low Road shots but will return with a new batch shortly!

But I have an idea that I need some help with: I'd like to include a lot more people on this blog - at home, at work, doing whatever they do. But I always feel too shy to go up to folks and ask if I can take their picture. So if any of my local readers would like to help me on this quest by having their picture taken (a free portrait!) let me know!

5 Comments:

Blogger RUTH said...

I nice picnic rug and a basket of goodies and I could sit here for hours. Hope you get some takers for your "people pics".
Rx

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jack McCoy said...

Hello,


Your photos are very attractive, this landscape me made to dream, and reminds me Cornwall, Sharon is not very far from Cornwall he seems to me.

I wish a good Mother's Day to all the American women.

Monique (France)

Vos photos sont très jolies, ce paysage me fait rêver, et me fait penser à Cornwall, Sharon n'est pas très loin de Cornwall il me semble.

Je souhaite une bonne fête des mères à toutes les femmes américaines

3:47 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Looks like a good place for a picnic!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

OK, it's coincidence time again. No, I'm not going to ask you to pose for me, or volunteer for you to shoot me working, though if I was local, that would be a different matter.
No, it's this: do you happen to remember me posting last a story/picture about my barber and Mila, my friend who used to cut my hair & who died 2 years ago? Well, the photos I took of her, one of which stands in a frame in front of the chair she used to use, with her work tools were part of a long project I undertook for myself on exactly the theme you want to do. I really hope you get it together, because you'll find it so rewarding. Go on! I'm sure you'll get a positive response Jen!

4:29 PM  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

How pretty. Love the way you captured the light.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home