<

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Author! Autthor!

For the last four days, I've taken a vacation from photography while my daughter posted her photos of Sharon. OK, she's only 5, so I posted them for her. They were all taken last Sunday morning, when she and I woke up early (she, because she wasn't feeling well and couldn't sleep, I because she wasn't feeling well so I couldn't sleep!) We tiptoed out, she still in her nightgown (I got dressed) and spent a pleasant hour shooting around town. Both of these photos are of her on that morning.

blue eyes

theartist

And this next one is her, later that afternoon, doing what she loves best!

My dancer

4 Comments:

Blogger Dsole said...

oh Jenny this is lovely indeed!!
And you dougther has a great eye for photography!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photography and it is like magic. Nice work.

4:59 PM  
Blogger RUTH said...

A great eye for photography and lovely eyes like her Mums! She is a darling....a wonderful photo of your little angel in flight.
Rx

6:07 PM  
Blogger Steve Buser said...

Your daughter has a great eye for observing and framing the shot. A future in photography lies ahead.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home