<

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Once in a lifetime


michelles army, originally uploaded by jahansell.

I call this photo Michelle's Army. (Yes, it's a Harry Potter reference.) If you live locally and have children you know Michelle, children's book guru of the tri-state area. We all volunteered to help run her Harry Potter Party and it was a blast. And hundreds in our small town came to enjoy an evening of owls, magic, craft projects and finally, dozens of teenagers running down the street yelling "I got my book! I can't wait to start reading!" I got home at 12:45am, read til 4, and finished just before midnight on Saturday. PS I'm Prof. Trelawney in this photo! (As usual, lots more photos at my flickr page!)

5 Comments:

Blogger NorthBayPhoto said...

Great photo. Looks like everyone is having a fun time.

1:11 AM  
Blogger RUTH said...

You don't always dress like this then?..LOL Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Britain is Harry Potter mad too here.
Rx

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you could have taken a photo of a group of people whose expressions were better than these.

Abraham Lincoln
Inspired? See what inspired me today.
Brookville Daily Photo

Two Moons Over Earth

7:16 AM  
Blogger Dijah said...

Here in Malaysia,not many people were willing to dress up as any of the characters from Harry Potter.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

we got our copy from Asda and no queues - probably won't actually read it for a while though.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home