<

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sharon Ridge


Sharon has one housing "complex" with more affordable homes - and here it is! Otherwise it's getting awfully hard to find a house within reach of ordinary working people - the ones I see advertised right now, like this one, or this one, are all sky high, at least to me! This one seems pretty reasonable - for someone good at fixing things! Then of course, at the other end, are incredible estates, like this for Seven Million Dollars! Or this one, for only 3.9 million. Actually this one is pretty cute, for only $349K ... that's not bad! (Though it's kinda small.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Neva said...

and I thought it was expensive to live where we do....wow.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Move south! :) I have a house for sale that's 5500 square feet for $485K in NC. I can't imagine a teeny house for that much! ::smile::

1:01 PM  
Blogger RUTH said...

House prices are soaring here too. I feel so sorry for young people who are trying to get their feet on the foot of the housing ladder.
Rx

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like this crazy psychotic girl I know that lives there, do you know her?

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home