<

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Visit to Millerton


Sharon St. RD, originally uploaded by jahansell.

I haven't shown much of Millerton, the town just over the border in New York State where I work. We'll get there via backroads -- actually yesterday's corn post was along the same road as this - Sharon Station Road.

Then I'll show a bit of Main Street and some events and activities in Millerton. There's a real downtown there - it's become quite a center of activity, with stores, cafes, the Moviehouse, the bookstore... it's even going somewhat upscale with a new wine store and other fancy shops. But it's still mostly farmland -- in fact, a new Farmer's Market opens Saturday and since my organization is sponsoring it I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger DS2944 said...

What a dark bue on the light blue !!!
I like it !

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a nice picture. You already know what Ohio road signs are like and nothing here compares to any of that in your picture today.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

10:56 AM  
Blogger Bergson said...

A photo graph and coloured

I like it is simple and beautiful

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home