<

Monday, September 10, 2007

Pure joy


swinging, originally uploaded by jahansell.

I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time hanging around the Sharon soccer fields this fall with all the little siblings while their big sisters play in the U-10 rec league. This little one lives across the street from me - her sister is in my daughter's class and on her team. In between pushes on the swing I took a few pictures. The team, by the way, had its first game against neighboring Lakeville on Saturday, and won 2-0. Nobody seemed too upset though - no rabid crazy soccer parents around here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Neva said...

ahhhh ...I remember those days...how fun this looks!

5:47 PM  
Blogger RUTH said...

Sweet photo. Glad to hear there were no tears at the game score; some parents take these things far too seriously.
Rx

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home