<

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Underwater


waterleaves, originally uploaded by jahansell.

I took a whole series of photos of the detritus floating around at the edge of the pond. I probably won't post too many here but you can always view them at my flickr site - I can never decide which of several I like best. Mudge is about the only wet place in Sharon these days - like most of the country, we're in the middle of a drought now. After a very wet spring and early summer, we've now not had rain for what feels like a month, at least, but finally we have some in the forecast.)

2 Comments:

Blogger RUTH said...

Wow that water's so clear! Makes me want to put my feet in and paddle :o)

12:44 PM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

That's quite a collection of colors and textures; very inspirational.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home