<

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

blue chairs


bluechairs, originally uploaded by jahansell.

Every time I think about quitting this blog, I get some wonderful incentive to keep going. Tonight I'm not getting around to posting til 11:30 - I had a meeting after work, and an article to write (and laundry, and lunches to make...) But at the meeting, a wonderful artist I know encouraged me to keep going. She does a painting every day (way harder than a photo!) and sometimes when she feels like she can't do it, she visits my blog and sees that I've managed to carry on another day. So go visit her wonderful blog and tell her I sent you!


By the way I've finally downloaded and posted the photo of the blackbird from my posting of 10/25 - if you've been following the saga of the trapped bird and the lost camera, go check it out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

oh i felt the same so many times but when i see people are still there from when i started tdp it gives me strength to continue, and you're one of 'them'.
keep up a good work!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Squirrel said...

I feel the same too-- It is hard to do this when you have to travel-- it would be easier with a team!

I love the blue chairs so much in this setting.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Great snap Jenny! And I know your pain... I usually work 8 to 5, then come home and work on photo uploads, post prep, and visiting. Lately it's been 1 or 1:30 AM when I am getting to bed, and then up at 6 to try to get more done before work. Oy. And now that I am developing two more DP blogs, it's worse! I feel your pain. But the 'community' makes it all worth while.
Thanks,
Wayne

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photos here! well done - for the story with the bird too :).

12:14 PM  
Blogger Bergson said...

Splendid 3 colors the chestnut of the sheets, the blue of the benches and green of the trees. I adore

I would put a link for this on DP Chateaubriant tomorrow

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do keep it going, I look forward to your photo each morning. We're not able to be in CT through the week so it's nice to see that daily picture. They're really wonderful.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home