<

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Writer's Strike Got You Down?


surgery, originally uploaded by jahansell.

If your favorite medical show is going on hiatus because of the Hollywood Writer's Strike, come to Sharon. We have enough doctors in our tiny town to staff Seattle Grace, Princeton Plainsboro, Chicago County General and a half-dozen others. This office alone could probably provide several heart-warming and dramatic episodes - I'm sure there's a tale behind their mysteriously decrepit and neglected yard!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. I would love to see a film of my aortic aneurysm surgery. That would be special to me.

I really like that horse picture below. Wow. I just worked on horses.

Sorry that I have not been around much lately. I have been working on my website trying to add a few things at a time. I just added horses. The link is below if you are interested.

oldmanlincoln.com

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home