<

Monday, December 31, 2007

Second best photo of the year


I posted this on one of our monthly theme days - one of the things I love most about the Daily City Photo Blog experience. The theme that day was "working people" and this, of course, is our local Wine and Spirit shop, and the proprietor thereof. He was one of the first local people who discovered my blog and he has been a loyal visitor and contributor ever since. There is so much that I love about living in Sharon that this photo represents!

Stay tuned: later this evening I'll post - the best? or just my favorite. Hard to say! But I'm sure over 100 other blogs around the world will be posting on the theme as well so take a tour around the world to see the best photo of the year from the Daily City Photo Blog family. (An easy way to take the tour is to visit our portal, http://dailyphotoblog.com)

Then, as I've mentioned, this blog is going into semi-hibernation, along with the bears, for the month of January. I'll be working hard to prepare my show at the Sharon Historical Society. Thanks for all your support in 2007!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

Jenny, I wish you and your family all the happiness in the World in the New Year!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jim Klenke said...

A great picture. This looks like a place where everyone is welcome.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Yes, fabulous picture. Happy New Year to you and yours ! I too am off on holidays in a couple of hours - where the signal is bad and the time better spent:-) so I may not be around for a couple of weeks.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Squirrel said...

i really love people shots -- and Those SHEEP are SO cute! i must take more pics of peopel and animals--

this shot is great because the men are so jolly and the colors are awesome --there is so much to look at-- I like the way you can feel the laughter thru the motion .

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home