<

Friday, December 28, 2007

Fifth best...


I've published a lot of photos of beautiful houses around town - on the green, as this one is, as well as in Ellsworth, up on Sharon Mountain, around Calkinstown Road, and many others. While this isn't the best photograph, it represents something about Sharon and about blogging: I got a number of comments,and private email giving me the history of the house and a sister building in the center of town, including from its current occupants. That's always interesting: once early this year someone stopped me in the grocery store and asked if I was the Sharon blogger (she recognized me from the profile photo) - turns out I'd just posted a photo of her house. Luckily, she wasn't mad! (I labeled it "dream house" as it is in a spectacular location!) So this photo represents the homes of Sharon, especially old and historical ones, but also the community of people I've gotten to know that I might never have otherwise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Klenke said...

Great pictures so far. I look forward to the final 4.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home