<

Monday, January 28, 2008

Raccoon tracks


tracks, originally uploaded by jahansell.

And deer tracks, seen at an Audubon walk on Saturday. There were also bobcat and coyote tracks but my team didn't stay long enough -- too many Saturday activities to get to - violin lessons, birthday parties, night out to dinner with someone who is now NINE years old. (It was sort of MY birthday weekend too since I'm the one who birthed her nine years ago!)

My show is on track (heh hehe) too - everything's framed, now just have to bring it all over and hang it! I can't wait to see many of you on Saturday, and if you're planning to stop by sometime after the opening (the show stays up for 2 months) let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Chérouvrier said...

It reminds me a Beatle's song "Rocky raccoon".
Good shot.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Neat shot... I miss snow, a little.

I wish I were close enough to see your show. Good luck! I am sure everyone is going to love it!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home