<

Monday, February 18, 2008

Alone together forever


2 alone, originally uploaded by jahansell.

I took quite a few photos of this tiny, dilapidated graveyard up on Sharon Mo The wriuntain. It was hard to decide which one to post (see the others at my flickr page but this one seemed to show that sense of isolation, into eternity, that I felt while standing up there!

I was interviewed and photographed today for a spread in the Litchfield County Times Magazine - what a thrill! The writer asked lots of though-provoking questions about the impact of blogging on a community and on my work, and I enjoyed taking the time to think through things like what kind of subject matter I want to focus on in the coming months. The piece comes out in about 2 weeks - I can't wait to buy up 20 copies and send them to all my relatives. You never know what blogging will lead to!

6 Comments:

Blogger slim said...

I like the placement of your main objects and I like the way they lean towards each other . . . simply beautiful in every way.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jim Klenke said...

great picture, I hope your news story is also online, cant wait to read it.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah Portland said...

Jenny --
I love checking in on your photos and life! You've inspired me to check out some of the other city pages, and I must say the Portland one is sorely lacking. I hope your show was packed and inspires further artistic exploits.
Sarah
P.S. My sister posted a photo a day one year, so I know what a wild time commitment that is. Keep it up! http://www.pbase.com/betsypdx/photo_a_day

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

well done Jenny, very exciting.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Great artistic image and title.

2:58 AM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

Stunning; I'm just catching up from a hiatus.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home