<

Sunday, February 03, 2008

THE place to be in Sharon this weekend


weekend in sharon, originally uploaded by jahansell.

What are all those people looking at? Why, it's a show of Sharon Daily Photo, now on display at the Sharon Historical Society!

What an amazing day! There must have been 75 people who came - (the free-flowing wine and yummy snacks helped lure them, I"m sure. I had printed up greeting cards, and had matted photos in a basket, great little half-sized business cards, and the best 28 or so of the over 600 photos I've posted here in the last two years.

And now back to our regularly scheduled blog: starting tomorrow I'll stop going on and on about the show and get back to showing off Sharon, CT in all its (currently) wintry beauty. I just wanted to bask a little longer!

9 Comments:

Blogger R&R said...

Cool, congrats!

2:56 PM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

Surprised? You shouldn't be! I looked for a link to purchase some cards/prints alongside in you links etc, but didn't see any. I hope you're planning to . . .

6:47 PM  
Blogger Showing Up for the Muse said...

It WAS lots of fun. I enjoyed the art and the crowd of cool people. I think you should market Sharon CT notecards- starting with the neon pavement picture!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Glad it went well! Congratulations! Wish I could have been there!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Denton said...

Congratulations. This is a well deserved honor and one I hope several other Daily Photo bloggers repeat.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Betsey Hansell said...

We were there and were SO proud. The photos are beautiful and interesting, and the printing was exceptional. Ditto the way the show was hung. Jenny has a ton of supporters and well-wishers who came to the opening. The children behaved. We are not AT ALL prejudiced. Cliff and MOM

5:13 PM  
Blogger Southern Heart said...

How very exciting...you should be proud and pleased! :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

test spam catching

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is wonderful Jenny! I am so thrilled to see your show "in action!" I am catching up on all your wonderful photos now that you are back.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home