<

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kent Falls


kent falls vert, originally uploaded by jahansell.

Somehow I have driven back and forth to Kent at least a dozen times, maybe two dozen, and have never seen Kent Falls before, despite the fact that it's perfectly visible from the road. (Kent is the next town southeast of Sharon.) I spent the morning in Kent, as I was moderating a panel at the Kent Film Festival, on women in film. I took a few photos of this very charming and bustling town, and will share another tomorrow. On the way home I was trying to keep watch for a very old-fashioned train engine (the kind that makes you want to say "choo choo" ) I'd spotted on the way down, but somehow missed it. Instead, I saw the very impressively roaring falls. It was COLD today - low- 30's F and windy - but I trekked over, climbed up and snapped a few! Then high-tailed it bafk to my car!

3 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

Great picture today jenny thanks!

I apologise for this "mass comment" but I could do with your help today over at South Shields Daily Photo. Help promote the rights of photographers!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jilly said...

What a beautiful photograph. I came over to wish you Happy Anniversary. But I'll come back later...

5:15 AM  
Blogger Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Two years ago there were 30-50 blogs active here and now there is 10-fold that number.

Congratulations.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home