<

Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend in Sharon

From 2009 March Mattress Friday night
There are so many reasons to restart this blog - spring is here, and everything's starting to look less grey and brown and dreary. There's always a lot going on - I missed Maplefest last weekend, but there's always something else to do! On the other hand, there are so many people writing and blogging online about this area now - when I started three years ago I was just about the only one. Now the Lakeville Journal is on Facebook, (along with a dozen or more active groups just in the corner) Terry has his blog, Rick has his, and Gretchen just started a wonderful one. There's Rural Intelligence, A Way to Garden, and on and on! Not sure if mine is needed now...maybe I'll evolve this into something else.

Meanwhile, I took a bunch of pictures at Sharon Center School's spirited production of Once Upon A Mattress. Bravo to all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

This is such a beautiful shot! I love seeing all the girls and their outfits. The shot is appearing so large that it is crossing over into your sidebar a bit, just going under it.
Hope you have a great weekend in Sharon!
-Kim

1:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

PS, Got sidetracked with the photo size info. . .I came by last night to say hi and to wish you a happy 3rd Blogoversary, which I think is coming up very shortly. I have loved your photography and getting to know Sharon. Although there may be others blogging nearby, only you have your eye and perspective and considerable artistic talent. Thanks for sharing that wealth with the rest of us. You've documented the beauty of your setting and the lively community life you enjoy. Life is busy, we move on in other directions it takes us, and I hope however Sharon Daily Photo evolves, that your singular eye behind that lens prevails. All the best!
-Kim

1:29 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Welcome back Jenn.... I sure have missed having you here to tell our tale.... Your approach is sucha great one. Talented writer. Great eye. Timely in your subjects. Glad you are here.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

I'm so happy that you are back! I always love your photos and your stories and I was already a bit worried...

There might be others blogging about your area but you have amazing photos to share and go along with the stories.
I'd really miss your blog and I hope you keep going!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home