<

Friday, July 17, 2009

Big Dig


big dig, originally uploaded by jahansell.

Usually I drive through the intersection of West Main and Main Street a few times a week at most, usually after 5. Traffic is unheard of. This week, I've been going back and forth to Tri-Arts and Audubon multiple times, right when a giant street dig is underway. They keep digging holes and filling them in - I know not what for. (Sorry, didn't do my homework - I could have just rolled down the window and ask!)

Adding to the congestion: When Pigs Fly has opened. I've been once, and had a lovely chat with one of the co-owners, Roger, but will save a more detailed report until I've had another chance to sample their offerings.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Rest assured, your road destroyers will soon leave and get back to their regular job, paving, digging and repaving over the entire state of Florida. It is an endless construction site from the Atlantic to the Gulf. I would MUCH rather hear about If Pigs Fly. Is it a barbecue place?? Sounds cool.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

心安居家看護
心安居家看護中心提供:看護居家看護照顧醫院看護照顧,是合法登記專業看護中心,為政府立案,希望給客戶滿意照顧病患,緊急臨時找看護,上網關鍵字,奇摩yahoo或中華Google心安居家看護中心,醫院看護-台大、國泰、中華、慈濟、三軍、榮總、馬偕教友、陽明醫院、皆可服務陽光看護,照顧細心,慈愛心,關懷心。

看護居家看護看護中心看護照顧定期看護短期看護>>>參考網站

2:07 AM  
Blogger Smarry said...

Hello People, I was on a holiday for a month just passing by read this interesting post its great to see that every thing here is getting more lively...thanks a lot for these keep them coming....
___________________
Smarry
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

7:53 AM  
Blogger pink said...

Dear friends: Ping!
I have a friend in Taiwan to engage in home living kitchen website, do not know if you can and into your blog link to each other, so that everyone sharing?
If you agree, then you can send a letter to inform me, please? Thank you very much!
The following is my website name and URL and E-mail, but also hope you can always visit my website ︿ ︿ Oh, I wish you peace and happiness every day!
Site Name:系統傢俱廚具
URL:http://www.cthome.com.tw
E-mail:ericpme0615@hotmail.com

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home