<

Friday, July 17, 2009

Big Dig


big dig, originally uploaded by jahansell.

Usually I drive through the intersection of West Main and Main Street a few times a week at most, usually after 5. Traffic is unheard of. This week, I've been going back and forth to Tri-Arts and Audubon multiple times, right when a giant street dig is underway. They keep digging holes and filling them in - I know not what for. (Sorry, didn't do my homework - I could have just rolled down the window and ask!)

Adding to the congestion: When Pigs Fly has opened. I've been once, and had a lovely chat with one of the co-owners, Roger, but will save a more detailed report until I've had another chance to sample their offerings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Rest assured, your road destroyers will soon leave and get back to their regular job, paving, digging and repaving over the entire state of Florida. It is an endless construction site from the Atlantic to the Gulf. I would MUCH rather hear about If Pigs Fly. Is it a barbecue place?? Sounds cool.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home