<

Monday, December 28, 2009

Parallel Lines



The snow is back - not quite as much as we had last week but still a few inches, so this photo doesn't feel like a cheat! (The "City Daily Photo" ethos dictates that you take a photo and post it the very same day, or at most, the next day, not take a bunch and stockpile them as I have taken to doing. Maybe some day I'll get back to doing that, but if I ever fulfil my ambition of photographing the people of Sharon in planned portrait sessions, I'll probably do it in bunches.)

Anyway it's lovely here today - once again everything is coated with white.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I never tire of seeing snow pictures, so stockpile all you want!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

The snow and ice shots are rally interesting. It's so tough for me to capture scenes like yours anywhere in these parts.

8:04 PM  
Blogger lizziviggi said...

It's a lovely, delicate macro shot! Don't worry about stockpiling pictures... it's hard not to do it that way, especially this time of year when outings are a little less frequent!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home