<

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last post of vacation

gardendoor2
Soon, I'll be home and posting fresh photos of Sharon...soon I hope to bring you the first-ever shot of Sharon Farm Market...it won't be long now!

(But first I'll post a shot of the humble old buggy that took my family on a 2,000 mile round trip, that 15 year old, once-proud Subaru, that now has over 230,000 miles on it and, I hope, going strong!) It was once famous in three counties for the profusion of stickers on its windows, but a razor blade and an hours' hard work finally restored it to a bit of anonymity once again. If you want your car to last as long as mine, go see Alex at Motorworks in Sharon - he gives my mom-car the same loving attention as the cool vintage rides he's always tinkering with in his back room!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home