<

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Early fall


red tree lake, originally uploaded by jahansell.

Where have I been, you might wonder (if there's still a 'you' out there."

My computer has been down since July and it's awfully hard to blog wtihout one. Yes, I can snap shots on my phone and blog directly, but they don't live up to my standards of quality. It appears that I'm back up and running, not at full speed and power but enough so I can get back to work.

I have a small backlog of photos I'll be uploading over the next little while, and it's my intention to start this blog again. Yes, I've said that before, but I've had some new infusions of interest and energy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

"welcome back!"

10:30 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Now that's a photo worth framing.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home